Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas!!!

Wow, so I really need to keep coming back here more often....um, I'll try to be consistent. Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! I like color!

Today was awesome. I woke up, earlier than expected (read: I was 'woken' up but I was already awake) My parents are awesome! My own SCUBA gear!! BCD, regulator, backup, and a skin suit. all for Australia and for the future!! They totally rock. Randomly I got a My Little Pony. Apparently they are making a comeback. Who knew? Also got some random fuzzy socks, pajamas and a book that can go on the coffee table in Florida. Bunch of candy too, which isn't good since I want to lose weight.

Mom and I went for a walk on Case Mountain. I brought my camera with and think I might have some nice pictures. It wasn't too cold and the 2 mile walk kept me warm. Had some nifty girl talk with Mom (topics focused on Eric and Australia) Christmas dinner was wonderful and we'll be seeing a movie tonight. Hopefully we won't go too late since I have to work tomorrow morning at Sears. Ugh. Well, I'm gonna post now, AND put the link in my profile so people can actually READ what I'm writing. Should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home