Monday, July 18, 2005

Cheryl visited!

Cheryl came from Syracuse this past weekend to visit for a couple days! It was awesome! She arrived minutes after I got home from taking care of the horses. Luckily I didn't have to go into Sears to work so we spent the afternoon cooling off in the pool. Cheryl accepted the position I have for her for the future.....hehehehe. The pool was fun. We got Lobster for dinner, omg, heaven. Cheryl and I went out to see a movie, Wedding Crashers. So cute and funny! The next day we went out to the horse barn cause I have to take care of the horses for Jane for about 5 days. We cleaned stalls, Jazmin helped too. Then everyone got to go riding. It was bunches of fun. We all cooled off in the pool. I called in to Sears and ended up having to go in. Which was stupid since there were plenty of cashiers on hand and not that many customers. I was mad, it was a long night. Oh well, I suppose that's all for now. Not much information otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home