Sunday, July 03, 2005

Town Fireworks!

Whew, back in Connecticut after 36 hours of travelling that I don't want to remember at all. The number is enough for me.
Today (July 2) Manchester had their Independence Day fireworks. The fireworks were pretty cool but I was falling asleep (stupid jet lag) Dad has a new digital camera with video and sound features so we recorded some of the fireworks and all of Anthony singing the National Anthem. I said hello to his family and talked for a little while.
I saw several other people from high school but only Eleanor Waxman recognized me, or at least said hi. I wish Eric was here. I also saw some of my teachers from Elementary School. They were really impressed with where I've been. Mom says that teachers always appreciate seeing their students succeed. I guess I've done that. Mrs. O'Reilly was really happy to see me. She was my 4th grade teacher.
Other random news. I got my haircut today. It's really short. My ponytail was long enough to be cut off completely and sent to Locks of Love to be made into a wig for kids with cancer who've lost their hair. Yes! Something productive to do with my hair after it's been cut off! Apparently I look cute with my hair cut. Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home