Saturday, June 04, 2005

Forgot other Matt escapades

Matt Scripter just read my blog and wanted me to correct a few errors. There were two emus today, sorry. And it was a thorny devil, not horny devil lizard, that he caught in Kalbarri. Hmm, I guess that one letter omission could be kind of hazardous *snicker*

Also, I forgot to mention some other Matt escapades (hence the title, but I digress) Today (and yesterday) he pulls over to climb on the termite mounds that are so prevalent in the area. He did a handstand and yes, I did get pictures. I love the action setting on my camera :-)

Matt also decided that it would be a great idea to stop off at the Maldura Wreck. The shipwreck was pretty awesome. It ran aground in 1907, no humans died but all the cattle on board ate dust, well, seawater. Anyway, Matt picks up some snails and hermit crabs that he found on the beach and proceeded to comission Kevin to pull the hermit crab out of it's shell. Kevin found the best method to be a lighter and a leatherman. He heated the ugly bugger out of it's shell. It sent Dana into hysterics however and now she won't ride in our van. Oh well, her loss. Well, like I said, we have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home