Saturday, May 14, 2005

Random Stuff

I was cruising through other people's online journals and found this. Enjoy them all!


Your Linguistic Profile:



65% General American English

25% Yankee

5% Dixie

5% Upper Midwestern

0% Midwestern



What Kind of American English Do You Speak?


You are 40% Libra





How much do you match your zodiac sign?

Ha ha, i found this one really funny. I'm nowhere close to my zodiac sign. Apparently I don't consider myself social enough in large group circumstances.

Tonight was awesome, I went to the movies with Sara (from GHAMAS). We saw Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy (second time for me). It's such a great movie. Then, once the movie was over, we stood outside of the theatre for 2 hours just talking and catching up with one another. It was awesome, but I said that already. I'm down to the wire with getting ready for Australia, yay I leave on Monday!!

That's all for tonight. G'night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home