Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Yay Snow!

Well, I was enjoying my bed until Sears called. Apparently my coworkers are slackers and I'm dependable. So, being called at 8:10, I rush out of bed to make it to work and clock in at 8:39. I am proud. Luckily, because I had a dentist appointment, I only had to work until 12 pm. Hurray. At least there weren't that many people in the store. I was happy.
The dentist was, well, the dentist. Unfortunately I have cavities. Two. I need to floss.
I went by the dive shop today and got my gear all put together. And I bought gear bags; a regulator bag and luggage, expensive luggage. Thank goodness for the going-out-of-business discount.
After that, family came to visit, my Aunt Maria and cousin Tomas. Fun times. Especially when Tomas picks on me and then proceeds to tell me that if anyone needs threatening, he has friends in Florida that don't mind going back to jail. God I love him. Too bad Laura couldn't come down though, I was looking forward to hanging out with her, we haven't seen each other in a while.
We went to the mall, I got Christmas presents for the roommates. Today was the first time I've ever been in Hot Topic. The store scares me, but it happened to solve 2/3 of my gift issues. Hurray!
Well, hopefully I can watch some tv tonight before sleeping on a cot and going to work tomorrow. ick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home