Thursday, July 21, 2005

Eric's Radio Show

Today was pretty good. I was supposed to go into work at 3:30 pm today but because my coworkers are lazy asses, my supervisor called at 9 am (while I was still asleep) and asked my mom if I could come in ASAP. She said yes and then woke me up. I actually didn't mind since it meant that I could be done with work by 3 pm and have the whole rest of the day free. Sears is actually beginning to annoy me greatly since they have absolutely NO common sense. Yesterday, a girl stole 170 dollars worth of clothing merchandise from the Juniors department and Loss Prevention could do nothing about it as soon as she left the store. They followed her out into the mall and then the parking lot. They waved to her as she drove away. She waved back. Sears refuses to do anything that might prevention theft. They do nothing to control what people bring in and take out of the dressing rooms. Argh. Anyway.

Mom picked me up from Sears at 3 and we went shopping for a nice outfit for her for the wedding we're going to on Saturday. We tried Target first, but Sears actually proved to be a better choice (go figure). Not only was there a bunch of summer clearance but I get 20% discount for being an employee. YESSSSSS. I got a nice top that I plan on wearing with a white skirt and nice sandals. Mom got a bunch of clothes. She also got sandals and I got new sneakers, which i needed. After a bit of a fiasco with my employee discount (turns out I need a new card, need to talk to Marge in HR) we left with a 36$ discount. Niceee.

Came home and sat out in the sun and chatted with mom and dad. We discussed the feasibility and practicality of me sharing an apartment with Eric his senior year, my first year grad school. Surprisingly, they are not completely outright against it. Mom headed off to her upholstery class and dad and I went to pick scott up from work then grabbed chinese for dinner. We ate then dropped scott off at a party of some sort. Dad and I came back home in time for Eric's radio show and the MOst Extreme Elimination challenge. Both are great shows.

I love Eric's radio show.

College Radio can pretty much be summed up in 5 words. Dead air, um, dead air.

wcrr.fit.edu/listen

thursdays, 9-11, AIM: ahhgobifish

The Eskimo Radio Show

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home