Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Ooooh watching Stargate!

Today was interesting to say the least. Work was less than fun, however I did get to work in the Tool department. It is much more enjoyable than working the softlines (ex. womens, mens) Men are much easier to deal with when they are shopping. It is one of their excellent qualities. Women get bitchy when they shop. See the previous post for a really good example. After work I went to Borders and bought Season 5 of Stargate. Yay Stargate! Well, that's what I'm watching now. Only season 4 though. It's still good. Mom made stuffed shells for dinner. They were excellent. I think that I'm gonna go take a quick jog on Mom's christmas present, an elliptical trainer. I prefer treadmills myself. In a gym. Not my family room. That's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home