Sunday, July 31, 2005

10 days left !!!

I've been keeping track of how many hours I have left until I see Eric again. It's around 220 hours right now I believe. That's so awesome. I tell Eric each night how many hours are left and then we decide if the number is a prime number or not. Wow, we are such geeks. I love it.

I just took a test on Tickle.com, Which Fantasy Island Are You? The result? Amy, your fantasy island is New Zealand. Wow, that is totally awesome. I completely agree.

Which Candy Heart Are You? I am "Say Yes" Wow, like that one doesn't surprise me. But I'm getting ahead of myself..... Though a quote of the results did say that the best ones are always in the most unlikely places. I'll totally agree. Like the side door of the SUB. Randomly. At lunch. When I need a date.

And is Eric THE ONE?? He is definitely tilting the scale towards "more the one" That's awesome. Wow, I am SO bored.

And what kind of Goddess am I? I am an ANGEL!!!

Anyway, that's all for now. Eric called. yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home