Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Time spent with the OTHER guy in my life

That's right. I have two guys that occupy my time....lol. Granted, only one of them's human.....

I was so happy this morning. I called Sears to see if I had to go in. At the time they said no, but like always I told them, I'll be waiting. So I go back to sleep and since I woke up at 11 am with no phone call I figured YES, I'm good for the day! I went for my morning run, which felt awesome, then jumped into the pool to cool off. Mom and I mixed up a lemon juice concoction that I put in my hair to help advance the highlighting effects of the sun on my hair. So I sat out and enjoyed the sun. Then I headed out to the barn to ride Clyde.

Riding was WONDERFUL. It's been at least a year since I've been on a trail ride and that's what I did today. The forest was nice and cool and Clyde was so excited to be out in the woods. I truly enjoyed myself. I took my time cooling Clyde off and making sure he got liniment on his hocks and fetlocks.

I drove home, thinking of all the lovely things I was going to do with my evening. I even planned a nice piece of artwork that I was going to start on my computer. Instead, I pull into the driveway only to find that I've been called into work by Sears and my mother said yes. ARRRGGHHHH.

Hence there followed a rush to the shower since I was sweaty, stinky and covered in horse dirt due to the fact that Clyde loves to rub his face on my back. With no dinner I headed to the mall. To top it all off, I had to meet with my manager and explain why my credit application rate is so low. I hate it. At least I was in the tool department. That was the only good thing. So I came home, at 10pm, rummaged for dinner (2 frozen egg rolls, my brother's stash) and watched tv.

The best part of my night right now.... talking to Eric on the phone and listening to him read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The best part of the book. When the Weasley twins get revenge on Umbridge. Sweet, sweet revenge.

By the way, has anyone else noticed that Jack the Pirate is Willy Wonka and his father is a dentist named Saruman?

Night all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home