Thursday, September 28, 2006

ARGH!

So I have this major lab paper due today for Techniques Lab. It's big. And hard to write because the professor is so disorganized that you feel..."how the hell does this all fit together?"
Anyway, major paper due , concerning the experiment that we've been working on since the start of the semester. So last night I made myself comfy in the lab (to minimize the guarunteed distraction of home) and stayed up all night (yes ALL night) to write the stupid paper. I realize, around...oh.... 6 am the next morning that I don't have data from one of the groups, therefore I cannot draw conclusions and Oh SHIT I'm FUCKED. Well...I give up at around 6:30am, drive my car home so I don't get towed, and take an hour and a half nap before my first class at 9:30 (which i was late for but due to my overconsumption of coffee on the bus ride, managed to stay awake through =D) I come back, and bemoan my fate to my fellow labmates, who proceed to tell me, go talk to the professor. Which I did.


It's not due until tuesday since we dont' have data from everyone.


I wish I had the energy to write out a long string of swears. I wish I knew swears in another language. Bah. I'm so bloody exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home