Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wish List

Alright, so I know this is a bit early, but I'm sitting here in grad orientation and since the guy up front is lecturing on oral presentation skills, I'm extremely bored and thinking about things. These are things I don't want to forget and since I don't trust Word on this Mac (even though it's new) I'm putting my list here, online.

I'd call this a birthday wish list, but my apartment got all decked out courtesy of Mom and in my opinion, that was my early birthday present. Therefore, this is a Christmas wish list. Here goes.


Membership in ISME (International Society in Microbial Ecology) website: www.microbes.org
Membership in ASM (American Society of Microbiology) website: www.asm.org

Currently, that's all I really want, besides seeing my friends at the holidays. And it's all practical. Battery is low, I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home