Wednesday, September 21, 2005

It's gonna be a crazy week

So tomorrow(technically today) starts the first crazy two weeks of the semester. I have three exams and a lab practical to take. Exam 1? CVA lab practical wednesday evening. I have been studying, and in the process of filling out the handouts, I think I will do okay, especially with a word bank. I love word banks! I should go to bed soon.
I've just spent the past 5 hours sitting with CVA material in the Olin Engineering Lounge studying with Melissa and Karen. Dan came a little later and it was fun.

An update on things that have been happening:

Marine Biology lab totally rocks. We go out every week to some ocean side location and take notes about all the organisms we see. We also have to draw them. I think that because I am a decent artist that things are easy for me to write down and draw. I've gotten really good grades on all of my lab notebooks so far, and I've always heard that it's hard to get good grades. Woot!

My quest to be an Astrobiology major is going quite well. I have made contact and am in the process of making further contacts. YAY!

CVA in general is cool but I believe that the tests are still going to suck. End of story.

Modeling is going excellently! Can you believe it? I'm learning how to use MatLab!!! Wow, I feel so computer savvy.

All in all, the general consensus so far into the semester is:
I love Eric
I <3 Phi Sig
I <3 sleep
I need more sleep
SunTrust should pull their heads out from their ass
MatLab is not evil
Sleep is wonderful

With that, I am off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home