Monday, January 03, 2005

One week till classes!

I'm so excited! Classes start in a week, I go back to Florida in less than that and see Eric in about 5 days! Hurray!
I went out to visit Jane Pastel and the horses. Poor Clyde has Lyme disease and hasn't been able to be ridden. Baron had to be put down. He was getting old but I wish I could have seen him one last time. Katie has had a rider apparently and Clyde has been getting jealous. I thought I would make him feel better by brushing him today and hopping on bareback. He enjoyed the fact that I brought him carrots but when we were in the lower pasture he decided that racing around with Katie was much more fun and left me sliding into the mud. Not cool. So now I have mud in my hair, mud down my jeans, mud on my, CLEAN mind you, sweatshirt and pretty much mud everywhere. Now I need to take a good invigorating shower before heading out to my dentist's appointment. Grrr, why do I get cavities now?!? It was enjoyable to clean a stall, very relaxing and therapeautic in my opinion. Did I spell that right? Caught up with Jane on the latest news and filled her in with my summer plans. It was nice.



Well, now being home again, I have put a load of laundry into the wash, of only my muddy clothes and now I am off to take a shower.

Just a note, the time should be 1:32 PM not AM, Blogger is being idiotic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home