Thursday, September 22, 2005

Birthday Wish List

Because I hate it when people ask me what I want for my birthday and I can never think of things off the top of my head, and I'd rather be surprised and give you a choice from a list, I've compiled a list of things that would be cool to have for my birthday. (Hint: it's in October and on a day labeled '9') Here it is, in order of preference:

My mother (she's coming down anyway, so I know I'm getting that!)
A subscription to Astrobiology, and online Journal. Student subscription is fine, I work better with online acess anyway
Alcoholic Paraphernalia (this IS my 21st birthday guys and I have no stock)
The movie Eulogy
A ceramic hair straightener (I know the brand Chi works really well with my hair)
My own WoW account (although I believe this is taken care of, but i'm not supposed to know about it)
US region encoded version of Danny Deckchair (I have an Australian coded version, but I can only watch it so many times before my laptop is permanently set to a specific region and I prefer the region to be US)

I can't think of anything else. If you think I might want something not on this list, I'll probably like it. Don't think of this as an exclusive "these are the only things I want". I'm fairly relaxed when it comes to gifts, in fact, if you get me a card and say Happy Birthday on a whim, I'll probably be totally thrilled with that. Anyway. There it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home