Monday, December 12, 2005

2/3 done!

So it is officially Monday, November 14 at 5:30 pm. I am now done with 4 out of my 6 finals. HURRAY!!!! This marks a joyous occasion as my two hardest classes are officially finished. *cheers* At 8 am this morning I took my CVA final, while hard, I feel significantly more confidant on this one than I have on previous exams. Hurray for multiple choice. I then proceeded to spend my time in the library, studying for Limnology with Chris Knox as my cohort and fellow slayer of Limnology. We went through the notes twice. At 3:00 pm I sat down in the classroom of Shepard (the really cool swiss family robinson on stilts in the jungle building) and received my exam. 5 questions. All essay. All on stuff that I knew!!! It was amazing. Chris and I flipped through the test and laughed aloud. We kicked ass. Now granted I took 2 hours to finish the exam. There was a lot of writing, a lot of detail, and a lot of hand cramping. I wanted to be thorough and complete because the professor is an ass, as Dan Tyndall will attest, and is very nitpicky. There was really only one part that I will lose points on unless my b.s.-ing was accurate and that's only because I didn't read the textbook on the paleolimnology section. Ummm, Mercury is from....industrial plants??? Maybe that's correct. So anyway, point of annoyance. The bookstore is not rebuying Limnology textbooks. Dammit!! That was the one I wanted to sell. Especially since I wanted breakfast. Anyway, I am done. It is cold. I am going to play world of warcraft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home