Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Things that make me feel better

In light of my recent post, I've decided to let you all know that no I'm not suicidal, I'm not horribly upset anymore and that I do feel loved with this list.

Things that make me feel better:
My mom calling me
Eric, when he says I'm beautiful out of the blue, especially when I'm feeling down
Cheryl, for hugging me when I needed it most
Dr. Wells, for supporting me in a tough time
My sorority, for always being a shoulder to cry on, and a best friend to laugh with
Mrs Mullins, one of the best women I have ever known (besides my mom) who is almost like a surrogate mother and mentor to me here at school
My friends, for supporting me and by their actions showing that they know me better than anyone

I think that about covers it. Huge stresses are gone, all I have left is finals, which is stress enough, but I know I'll get through it. Papers are turned in, projects are presented and the only thing really bugging me is how messy I've let my room become in the past month. (ouch, really mom, i keep it clean, i do try)

With that being said, I'm done. It's time to finish my lunch and head to my very last class of the day, semester, 2005 year. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home