Sunday, January 09, 2005

Back in Florida

Well, technically I came back yesterday, but we won't get into details. I set my room up PERFECTLY. It's CLEAN!! Plus, I brought back a small rug that had been in my room and now it's i my room in Florida. Yay! I even reorganized my closet AND my bookshelf. This was critical seeing as though I brought back a TON of stuff (namely my SCUBA gear and the bag). But yay it worked out in the end.
I just finished with errands including grocery shopping and food for Snyd and last minute school gear. Luckily that only involved notecards and two binders. I did well. Erin came back while I was gone but Cheryl and Gretchen have yet to show up. However, Gretchen's car is mysteriously in the parking lot but she isn't around. Hmmm, a mystery.
Now it's time to feed Snyd and change out his cage for new bedding. I'm sure he'll be happy. Well, the pinkies are scratching at their paper bag. Time to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home