Thursday, January 06, 2005

No Sears!!

Today was pleasant. I woke up to get Mom's car by driving her to work, then went back to sleep. I love sleep. Come to find out, several towns in the area were scared by the forthcoming snowstorm and closed school early so ALL my plans had to change. Thus, sleep was cut short :-( and I went out to see the horses in a mad rush. Clyde was again extremely happy to see me. He also tried to sneak the carrots from their hiding spot. Silly boy!
I picked mom up in Ellington and we went to Kohl's to see what kind of deals they had in the clearance racks. I got new gym pants (yay!) and some presents for Eric and my roommates. And yes Eric, your present is a Lacerator. Picked up my pictures from Sam's Club and came home with Mom. Made dinner then finished a book I started today.

Continued working on the scrapbook for Tri-Beta. So many pictures, a stack 2.5 inches high. There is SO much. Anyway, what I've finished looks good and my goal is to get the fall semester part of the scrap book done BEFORE I go back to Florida. Eeeck, big plans! Now I'm talking on the phone with Eric, I'm gonna direct more attention to him now. Over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home