Friday, January 14, 2005

First Week!

Well, the first week of school is almost over. As of this time tomorrow, it will be over, and what a week it's been. Crazy schedule already. We had labs start right away, except for Community Ecology but next week we start off in the field!! I'm so excited.

Okay, so a rundown of classes...in order that I take them in the day.
Molluscan Aquaculture - really cool looking class, however before we can start growing molluscs, we have to learn how to raise algae, shouldn't be a problem for me, just look at my fish tank in my bedroom.
Speech - gonna be an easy class, hopefully an easy A, with a professor that is technically my sister with Delta Psi Sigma. But anyway, I'm one of three people who isn't required to take the class.
Plant Physiology - gonna be awesome, it's with my biochem prof who I loved! I seem to be the only one at this school that can actually learn and do well with him. So, no problems for me there.
Community Ecology - seems cool, lab is in the field but I have no idea what kind of workload he'll be expecting from us. Crazy English accented professors....

Not on my schedule, yet a class I am also taking, is Undergraduate Research. SO EXCITED!!! Unfortunately Shenker is a lazy bum and doesn't answer my emails. Next step, lay siege to his office.

Really cool news: I'm getting personal training from Clemente! At a discount cause I work there! 10 bucks for an hour of private training. Wooo hoo! Goal, drop 7% body fat. I'm not gonna say what that is in pounds. No WAY. And this is all so I can wear a really nice sundress out on a date with Eric.

Speaking of Eric.... he wants to buy World of Warcraft. I won't let him. Let's test and see who reads my blog. Should Eric buy World of Warcraft? One of his goals is to get really good grades this semester, I don't think that will happen if he gets this game. Comment! GO!

Off to watch Stargate. Then to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home