Friday, January 14, 2005

The rain fits my mood perfectly

Well, today started out great. I had everything planned out, when I was going to do stuff, I even got to sleep late considering I didn't have to work the 6-9 am shift at the Clemente Center like I have for Monday thru Thursday. All my plans went awry when I mistakenly thought that my Aquaculture lab started at 3 pm when in fact it started at 2 pm. I get most of my errands done from 2-2:30, bike back to my room only to get a text message from my roommate wondering where I am cause lab started. So I bike frantically to the Aquaculture lab only to find that they've just finished so I need to come in on Monday to make up the lab. Generally Mondays, but this Friday REALLY sucks.

So now, back in my room, I'm really hoping people want to go to the movies cause I don't think I could stand today anymore unless I do something happy. Got to get TONS of reading done, as well as some minor homework. GRRRRR. What a horrible way to end the week. And the on and off downpours are not helping me feel better. Ick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home