Friday, January 21, 2005

PHI SIGMA SIGMA!!

Today and yesterday has been both good and bad. Yesterday, my harddrive crapped out on me. IMy computer froze, then made a clicking sound, starting working again, froze and clicked again then tried to reboot and found a corrupted/missing file. NOT COOL. So now my hard drive has been removed from my laptop and Ben Pepper is attempting to remove the files I need. Currently, Eric has graciously provided me with one of his 4 desktops so I have a computer to use, Thank God.
This worries me greatly because all of my writing is saved on that laptop and without it I'll have to start from scratch for a 27 page story. NOT COOL. Plus, the computer I'm using doesn't have Word so I've installed Lotus Smart Suite so I at least have a word processor and an excel type program. Why me?


On a definite positive note....
Phi Sigma Sigma had informational meetings last night and interviews today and I got a bid!!!! I'm so excited. Tomorrow, Erin, Cheryl and I will be going to a day full of events and ceremonies to become sisters in the colony of Phi Sigma Sigma. It was great tonight! Girls from our sister colony in Nova Southeastern came to our apartment to hand us our bids!! I can't wait till tomorrow. Erin, Cheryl and I went through our closets to figure out what to wear! We were such girls. Well, I'm going to go join the other occupants of the apartment for some games of Poker.

Yay Stargate and Atlantis both started their new season tonight!!!! Ooooooh, a Samantha Carter Replicator that is immune to the Asgard/Ancient Technology meld. And she wants to take over the GALAXY!!!!!! Lol, I'm such a geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home